Sewate Cover Tapes seal into Sewate Carrier Tapes to help protect electrical and electronic components during transport and storage. Our cover tapes offer excellent sealing properties and smooth peel force to help ensure efficient SMT pick and place operations. The full line of cover tapes includes non-conductive and static dissipative products with heat activated (HAA) or pressure sensitive adhesives (PSAs).
The top cover tape acts even more important than the carrier tape to the overall sealing performance, especially the PBF (Peel Back Force) is a critical issue in many applications of modern electronics industry. All of the cover tapes we supply to customers are carefully selected and tested to reach the ultimate function while applied in junction with our carrier tapes.
Sewate offers a full range of cover tapes to meet various requirements.
• High consistent adhesion
• Suitable for a wide variety of electonic components
• Works well with Sewate Polycarbonate Carrier Tapes with steady peeling range performance; and on some other carrier materials
• Proven to perform with Sewate Carrier Tape materials of Polystyrene and Polycarbonate
• Good haze performance for efficient visual inspection of taped components
• Contact Sewate for other widths and reel lengths per your requirements