Many people know that the Anti Static IC Tube is made of plastic material. Although it can be reused, improper storage will accelerate the aging of the packaging tube and reduce the service life of the plastic IC shipping tube. So, how to better prevent the packaging tube from aging? The following methods can prevent the IC packaging tube from aging too fast.
1.The IC tubes should be placed in a cool and ventilated place, avoiding direct sunlight.
2. Store at temperature less than 45 degrees and humidity less than 80%.
3. If the storage period is more than 6 months, the surface anti-static value must be re-tested to see whether it meets the standard and whether the appearance is changed.
4. When storing the IC tubes in cartons, the storage ground must be flat and placed on a bracket, otherwise it is easy to cause the deformation of the IC shipping tubes and the weakening of electrostatic values.
5. In order to prevent hand scratches, sweat, and other sundries from contaminating the anti static IC tubes, please wear working gloves when using the IC tubes for manual packaging.
6. It is strictly prohibited to pile heavy objects above the anti static IC tubes, otherwise the tubes may be deformed due to extrusion.
7. Fireworks are strictly prohibited. If sufficient fire extinguishers are equipped, the IC component tubes can be stored for 6-12 months and the anti-static value can reach 106-1011.